Client’s target group: B2B
Luna’s role: PR Partner
Activities: Press releases, Newsletters, Social media & blogs
Period: 2016 – 2018
ADD is an independent risk manager and insurance broker offering general and specific insurance solutions that are tailored to businesses.
Luna provided ADD with support in all its communication activities. We acted as its de facto communications department, helped it to identify newsworthy topics and provided advice. We also held monthly brainstorming sessions, each of which was attended by different ADD employees. During these sessions we identified a great many topics of potential interest for ADD’s target group and the media (when it comes to matters such as insurance, it has to be said that interesting topics are not always immediately apparent).
We worked with ADD on the following activities:
- News items for publication on the website
- External newsletters
- LinkedIn posts to introduce shared articles
- Topics for blogs (identification and development)
- Commercial brochures and e-mail shots
- Frequent, high-quality coverage in the press, and a qualitative overview of the published articles (complete with statistics)
- A video containing a customer testimonial. In this case, Luna took care of the entire process, from developing the approach to producing the script, shooting the video (using our own cameraman) and overseeing the editing process. This meant ADD received a finished product.