Industry: Utilities & Energy, Government, Associations, non-profit
Client’s target audience: B2C (the public) & B2B (all gas professionals)
Luna, what we do: PR Partner, Content marketing & copywriting partner, Business development Partner
Activities: Websites, Campaigns Press relations
Time frame: 2017 – 2018
Luna prepared the communication concerning the conversion of about half of Belgian gas consumers from poor to rich gas (cfr gaschanges.be). For this project Luna developed amongst others:
- A concept: we suggested the chameleon as the logo for the whole conversion project and worked out the concept. It was then graphically designed by a web developer.
- The website gaschanges.be, in four languages (NL, FR, EN, GE). We wrote the web text and discussed it (at length) with the Distribution Network Managers and relevant government institutions (mainly FOD/SPF Economie).
- The website for authorised technicians, with technical information for the gas conversion – not publicly accessible. We developed the concept and content, a web partner built it.
- An information brochure.
- The communication around several information sessions for different target groups (including invitations, an online registration system, and the practical organisation of the sessions).
- A mobile app for authorised technicians: Luna suggested the development of the app, looked for potential developers and co-managed the development.
- Writing / translating news items.
- Writing and distributing a press release.
- Preparing a dossier for download by members and relevant third parties.
The project was commissioned by gas.be, the Belgian Federation of Distribution Network Managers. We worked closely together with the SPF/FOD Economie, with the members of the association, and with several other associations who were concerned (like the suppliers and producers of electricity and the technicians.